Monday, December 31, 2007

Counting the Days....

5 more days to go....*tick tock tick tock*

Preparation's almost done...

To be honest, I never imagine anything like this at all...preferred something simple...

But some things just turn out unplanned....

And that's exactly why I'm worried too - the unplanned...

I'll just hope for the best..that the 8 yrs are worth it...

The best friend...the lover..

Who's been loyal throughout the years when I was gone...

And forgave me for the terrible mistake that I've done...

Who was there through moments of laughters and tears...

Acknowledged my strength and soothed my fears....

14th June 1999 : The Chatline

15th Feb 2001 : The Confession

May 2001 - Jun 2005 : The Overseas Studies

2006 : The Biggest Mistake

2007 : The Reconcilation

Years to come : The Challenges

Thank you, dearest.

~to cross the line might be the way across~

No comments: