Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Eid Mubarak

The last time I blogged was a few days after the beginning of Ramadhan...been too busy and now it's 2 days away from Eid ;)

Had my weekend classes last week...and it has been a very looooong week :P I just can't bear to think of the long weekend ahead, so what I did was looking forward for my birthday heheh;)

Hey, the girl just got to have something exciting to hold on to :P As a birthday treat, I got to taste Chocolate Fondue at Swensen's for the first time...courtesy of the significant other :p Oh my, the choc fondue was heavenly! ;) jakun sekejap heheh

Oh by the way, I have only a weekend of class more to go and after that....freedom!! hehe;) it has been quite a struggle for me especially when I started to work and study at the same time ;) but I can feel the sweet victory already..except I still have THREE more assignments to go! *sigh*

Even then, my coursemates have plans for a 'graduation dinner'..they are such a bunch of sweet people...always wanting to organize gatherings heheh;) Here is a photo of my coursemates who have been through hell together ;)


Anyway, Salam Aidilfitri buat semua ;) Minal A'idin Wal Fa'izin, Mohon maaf zahir dan batin :)
~to cross the line might be the way across~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe i hate school toooo
-raf-