Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Class 3!!!

I got my license! ;) 4 loong years....

2004 - Failed TP test in Sept and was not in time to re-take as I had to travel to Egypt for my studies.

2005 - Had the intention to 'apply' for license in Egypt, tp last minit 'nama tak naik' haha:p Inilah kalau dah nak buat kerja cara 'undertable' kan..heheh..mmg tuhan tak kasilah :p

2006 - By this time, my FTT has expired. Just started my first job and did not have any intention yet to re-take FTT.

2007 - Terbuka hati untuk re-take FTT atas desakan pihak-pihak tertentu. hehe. Passed after 3 attempts :p Started my driving lessons, but different instructor than the first time. hehe;)

4th Feb 2008 - Walaupun saat ni amat dinanti-nantikan, tapi this date was the worst day of my life. Nope, I did not fail the test; neither do i pass :P I was supposed to sit for my TP test at 2:45pm. Had my warm-up lesson until 2:15pm. Only then, I realized I did not bring my PDL along! The instructor was soo angry. He even said he never had student like me before. Sedih betul bila dia ckp gitu. My dad, who is a traffic policeman came down to talk to the TP testers. No amount of negotiation to let me just sit for the test w/o my PDL worked out. I had no choice but to re-apply for PDL and get another date. Luckily, they allow me to sit for the test at an early date which is only one week later. If not, I need to wait for another 2 months! :p My PDL was mysteriously lost......I kept on thinking...apa hikmah all these, yea...

11th Feb 2008 - I officially hold a CLASS 3 Driving License!!! :) with 18 demerit points...hehe

I've started to try and drive my dad's Trajet. Whoa...it was sooo different. Getting used to the huge car is one thing, having to adjust myself to an auto car is another. Apatah lagi dgn suara-suara panik si penumpang, jadi kita yg driver ni pon ikut panik sekali! :p

4 years of waiting has definitely been worth it... :)

~to cross the line might be the way across~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eceh Eceh Eceeeehbah! hihihihih happy dia... :D im happy too! :P