Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random

My mind is very disoriented today...that's why I'm not asleep yet.

I'm going to type random entries as I go along typing (huh?? see how disoriented I am?)

1. I sort of 'lost' a best friend years ago. Now, Allah temukan lagi dgn another friend who has almost the same characteristics (even interest!) as the 'former' best friend. Though I am not really close with this 'new' friend, we meet each other every day. hmmm.....why eh?

2. Tomorrow, a friend whom I've known since I worked in the mosque will start working at Ain Society! ;) What a small world. Actually I'm the one who recommended him to my boss...hopefully he'll stay for long.

3. There will be a MOther's Day hi-Tea event at Furama Riverfront Hotel this Saturday. Not excited: All the staff and volunteers wear sepasang mcm boria. Tu tak kisah lagi, yang bingit nye style/colour baju n tudung mcm makcik2 haha:P even my DAD commented so. Excited: My mother / future MIL and dearest fiance will tag along.... *bliss*

4. Bought a new pair of shoes from Pedal Work! Glad there's finally a shop which carry my European feet size. Ceh! nak step Europeaaaan ajek!

5. I want to lose weight! Gosh, it suddenly dawn on me that I'm too fat to get married hahah just what's that supposed to mean??!

6. I just could not stand immature people who act 'cute' in the most inappropriate times e.g. during meetings, serious discussion....

7. I'll be going to KL next week. To PENGASIH again, but this time, I'm bringing the youths along! yay! ;) I even plan to meet my sis in KL...and we might even return to Spore together ;)

8. I want to hand over EPS totally to Syafia....I could not handle both youths and families at the same time. Both macam2 karenah...but I enjoy layan the youths more.

9. I am VERY ANGRY at someone. I think he's the most ungrateful person I ever met. The sad thing is, he's a community leader!

10. I want to sleep now.

~to cross the line might be the way across~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg nur, i cannot stand act-cute ppl either!
-raf-